Funny how one does not see the total premise of a movie, until one reads the actual book that the movie was derived from. I believe the same would hold true for any story that a person would read. In that fact one is usually searching for the characters, the plot, the climax, and the ending of the story. And, it is usually the reader that decides if that story brought any type of satisfaction to their live after reading it. Well, when it comes to my life, it is really irrelevant whether one obtains any type of satisfactions from the things that I write. I mainly write the things that are rolling around in my head and transcribes the words and images into a blog. I attempt to place some humor in most of the blogs that I write. But, some of the blogs are not meant to be humorous in the tale. So, with the prologue out of the way, I will give you this story:
I am known for being a "Jack of all trades, and a master of none." yet, I can never seem to get a handle on my love life. I did not write that last statement to get any type of sympathy for my inability to get my love life in check, "it is just fact". I know that I am the blame for my failed love life up to now. I can't even be mad or bitter about not even coming close to being engaged, yet. It is just fact that have been basically a single guy since I left college in May 1990. When the chapter of my love life in college ended with "Kathy C.", I waited for the next chapter of my love life to begin while residing in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I was 21 years old when I graduated from Same Houston State University. I am now 41 years old and I still do not see a possible of my love life changing anytime soon.
If I am correct, each book have more than one chapter in its readings. That logic should hold true in the same fashion with my love life. Some chapters were longer than others. Some chapter were more colorful than others. Some chapters were more funnier than others. But, not one of those chapters seem to end with me finally meet my soul mate and we both live happily ever after or something like that. My chapters storyline usually begin as the last one ended: I am alone, now. I meet a woman that I am cautiously attractive to. We began to hangout or date. I managed to piss off the woman during our brief relationship. And, the relationship never develops any further for one excuse or another. New chapter another woman enters the story.
"When one chapter ends, another chapter usually begins." Man, I am so tired of hearing and saying that crap. I wish my the chapters to my love life finally ends soon. Cause an author or blogger can only write so much about one failed relationship after another for so long that even the readers can loose interest in what is being published about one's life. Hopefully, my love life will finally take a turn for the better one day soon. This blogger can only hope. Meanwhile, I will try ease off a little on the whole "self failure at love" storylines of my life...

No comments:
Post a Comment