I enjoy working out at the gym. No one knows me. No one knows what I do for a living. And, no one seem to even acknowledge my existence at the gym. I enjoy working out at the gym. While, I am working out at the gym, you can tell who are there to actually work out, who are there to pass the time, and who are there just to work out enough feel a little pain in their body and call it a day. I hate those people that feel like they have to constantly talk on their cell phones while they are working out at the gym. I hate those people that feel like they have to constantly talk on their cell phones while they are working out at the gym. I really hate those people that feel like they have to constantly talk on their cell phone while working out at the gym. It's nothing that I can do about it except to just find another area of the gym with no one talking on their cell phones. That's just foolish thinking. But, I still enjoy working out at the gym.
The gym is the one of the few places where I can think about anything else outside of where I work, the people that sometimes get on my nerves, or my own personal problems. The gym is the one place that helps keep the stresses of my life from compounding on my shoulders. The gym keep my sane. The gym is my solace. The gym maintains my well-being. Without the gym in my life I don't think that I would not have much control over my personal life. Like I said earlier: I enjoy working out at the gym!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment