This was my visit to the State Fair of Texas for the year 2009. I paid $10.00 for parking. Another $15.00 for to get into the State Fair. And, another $30.00 for coupons. I chatted with my little sister and her new husband while they were working at the Johnson Food Booth, which was managed my my brother-in-law's family. I walked around the fair grounds and ended up inside of a couple of Auto Shows, a Home and Garden exhibition area, and an Arts and Crafts area. I escape my little sister's attempt to match me up with a woman that was walking around alone on the fair grounds. I lost another $20.00 on a card that allowed 40 credits in order to "attempt" to win a dart game. I rode on a Gondola for the first time. I also took pics on my camera cell phone while riding on that Gondola (It was fun). I managed to find a couple of nice homemade mahogany wood crafts pieces for my little sister and her new husband for their belated wedding gifts. I chatted with one of my little sisters college friends. I walked around a little more around the fair grounds. And, I chatted some more with my little sister. I gave away the last of my coupons to a complete stranger that shared a nice conversation with me. I exited the fair grounds. I returned to my parked vehicle. And, I returned home. It was good to go the State Fair alone for the first time. This was my visit to the State Fair of Texas for year 2009.
October 16, 2009
The State Fair of Texas (2009)
This was my visit to the State Fair of Texas for the year 2009. I paid $10.00 for parking. Another $15.00 for to get into the State Fair. And, another $30.00 for coupons. I chatted with my little sister and her new husband while they were working at the Johnson Food Booth, which was managed my my brother-in-law's family. I walked around the fair grounds and ended up inside of a couple of Auto Shows, a Home and Garden exhibition area, and an Arts and Crafts area. I escape my little sister's attempt to match me up with a woman that was walking around alone on the fair grounds. I lost another $20.00 on a card that allowed 40 credits in order to "attempt" to win a dart game. I rode on a Gondola for the first time. I also took pics on my camera cell phone while riding on that Gondola (It was fun). I managed to find a couple of nice homemade mahogany wood crafts pieces for my little sister and her new husband for their belated wedding gifts. I chatted with one of my little sisters college friends. I walked around a little more around the fair grounds. And, I chatted some more with my little sister. I gave away the last of my coupons to a complete stranger that shared a nice conversation with me. I exited the fair grounds. I returned to my parked vehicle. And, I returned home. It was good to go the State Fair alone for the first time. This was my visit to the State Fair of Texas for year 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment