November 25, 2009

Hanging out with one's colleagues over lunch...

I went to lunch today with three out of the four of my fellow coworkers. This is the first time that I have ever eaten lunch with my colleagues over the four years that I have worked at my place of employment. And, I enjoyed eating with my teammates very much. We laughed, joked, and talked about things that were not work related. Today, the lunch felt like I was a part of a team. Today, I felt the harmony like my last place of employment where teamwork was a daily reality. To say it short, the lunch was fun. I think the moral of the division that I work in has finally come full circle. I think the unit understands that we need more teamwork, less static in our division. Today was a good day to be a my job. Today, I felt like a apart of something good. Today, I felt good about hanging out with my fellow colleagues over an lunch.

And, on that note, I will end this good blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment