November 2, 2009

I almost feel too embarrassed to even be blogging about it if I couldn't laugh about my own stupidity...

Where do I start with this blog. I was at work today. And, this morning, I had to go to the bathroom. As I was attempting to find the slot in my boxer briefs that allows me to urinate without taking off my pants, I could not find it. I thought maybe I could not find the slot in my boxer briefs cause I was just in a hurry to go to the bathroom. So, no big deal, I was able to still be able to urinate without any incident.

As the day went on, again, I had to go to the bathroom to urinate. I go to searching for the slot in my boxer briefs to allow myself to urinate. Again, I could not find that damn slot in my boxer briefs. But, I managed to urinate without any difficulties. I figured that I was just in a hurry to go to the bathroom again. So, no big deal.

I get home from returning from work. Once more, I had to go to the bathroom. This time, I did not feel like I was in a hurry to use the restroom. So, I took my time trying to find that slot that was so hard to find while I was at work. But, I was unable to find that ever elusive slot in my boxer briefs. That was the last straw, man!!! I thought it was time to find that dang slot in my boxer briefs.

As I search my the slot in my boxer briefs, I began to wonder if I was wearing a defective pair of boxer briefs. Or, maybe, I bought a pair of boxer briefs that just did not have a slot on it. Well, I finally got the answer to my question: There is a reason one should not put on their clothes in the dark. Cause you never know what you will put on "backwards". Today, I put on my pair of boxer briefs on backwards. And, I guess there is nothing a person can say about that hot mess. I almost feel too embarrassed to even be blogging about it if I couldn't laugh about my own stupidity...

No comments:

Post a Comment