If there is any of a time in my life that I must express my own persona throughout my daily life, it is my "Lone Wolf" persona. I try to keep my stamina to the point that it will never fail me during the midst of a physical encounter with another living entity. I would guess, at times, that I could be misunderstood while engaging with other living entities. But, it's okay. I sorta enjoy that part of my persona. Being misunderstood by those who do not know me. It keeps them having to keep guessing about who I am as a person. Only those really close to me know exactly the kind of person that I am. And, that is the way I like it. With my persona, I am quite a friendly and group oriented person. I'm not the one for too much drama or aggressiveness from others. I rather give off "warning cues" to those that attempt to test my integrity and/or strength in battle. I never engage in a battle that I do not see a possibility of winning. Even though I enjoy working in a close knit environment with a team work mentality, I still manage to keep my individuality while working on various job tasks. I believe in the ideal of "one's own personal freedom of expression", yet with one's own freedom usually comes with self-disciple and responsibilities.
Through out my life, I find myself passing on the life teachings of my past mentors onto to those that seek my knowledge of various and sometimes colorful life experiences and training. I attempt to aide those in the development of strength and confidence in their own decision making processes. I attempt to teach those to trust in their own insights once they learn how to listen to their instincts. Eventually, I hope that their wisdom keeps them from future inappropriate actions at work and in life. With my Lone Wolf persona, I must always examine where I need to improve upon my own life with efficiency and confidence. And, I must continue to strive to somehow balance my life at work, my interactions with my friends and family with my daily personal life. This is my persona. This is the Lone Wolf way.

No comments:
Post a Comment