Over the last few weeks, I have been attempting to rewrite my current life. While I off from work leave until I was able to return to work, I had no choice but to reflect on the current direction of my life. It was not good from my prospective as far as my personal life. My life could use some improvements with my health, love life, work environment, and ole friends. I believe I seem to be getting a handle on that part of my health. I am going to the gym at least three (3) times a week. Can't seem to push myself on the incline sit ups for some reason. But, I'll get there hopefully this week. IT just takes that one try on that incline bench. I AM GOING TO FINALLY START THAT INCLINE SIT UP THIS WEEK.
Now, as far as my love life is concerned, it is at a whole other level of sophistication to try get a handle on. That is a beast that I think I can do without for a good while cause there is no current prospects to even consider dating, yet. I'm not at the point in my life where I should be having the relationship blues. So, my love life is not of my most highest concerns to be dealing with at this moment. But, I find a potential soul mate, I will be on that special woman.
When it comes to my job, I enjoy what I do for a living. I enjoy feeling like I'm contributing to my workplace environment. I'm trying still trying to get used to the ideal of actually being at work again. I feel sorta off my game at work. I know I will get my "mojo" back pretty soon.
A lot of who I am is contributed to my ole friends from back in the day. Unfortunately, a lot of my ole friends don't seem to understand that I my life does not always involve partying almost ever weekend. Or, they seem to not understand that I have no need for unnecessary dram in my sometimes complicated life. So, like an author writing line to his new novel, I have to figure out what characters need to remain in my ongoing life.
Time has a way of eliminating those that are no good for our well being. My life is of no exception when it comes to having to let some ole friends just fade out on their own accord. "Those unable to adapt to their friends lifestyle will eventually cease to exist in those friends' lives."
Rewriting one's life is an ongoing process. But, it is a necessity thing to still do in order to try to improve one's own life...

No comments:
Post a Comment