September 29, 2009

A messy room can reflect one's messy life...

As I sit her in my messy living room. I feel better that it is not as messy as my bedroom currently is. I know I need to clean up my apartment. But, I allow the tv and other distractions take me away from my menial task of cleaning up this apartment. At the same time, I am trying to get a handle on the fact that there are some aspects of my personal and business life that I have no control over. Having to face this reality leaves me feeling unmotivated to do much of nothing sometimes. Hence, the current messiness of my apartment.

And, I don't even like a messy room which makes this whole ordeal sorta oxymoronic. Yet, here I am currently sitting in this messy room. For the record, I am talking about stuff that just needs to be placed in a container and stored in the living room area. The bedroom is just straight up messy with clean clothes that need to bye put away. I am not one of those so-called "hoarders" or something. Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! Where is the motivation to clean this apartment!!! I am better than this!!! What is my problem!!! Damn it!!! I need to get this place back into shape!!!

Woo. I feel much better, now. I can now get cracking on this messy place in the morning. I figured once I get this place back into some type of order. Maybe it will give me a better perspective about my life, too. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment