Working from day to day can be real stressful sometimes. If I did not have a mental outlet to call my "escape" in this crazy life, I think I would be in serious risk of producing a stroke or something. IT is true that I do workout to also keep the stress off my back. Yet, I still have to blog in order to get these ideals (if you want to describe them as being that) out of my head. I enjoy bloggin, it is one part of who I am. I never wrote a blog that I could not stand by. And, I enjoy writing a blog just because it is freaking fun to do. So, to put it frankly...In the beginning there was this guy. His name was Mojack. Mojack loves to blog. And, these are my prospectives on the things that roll around in my head on a daily basis...

No comments:
Post a Comment